The meat processing industry is growing. It is continuously evolving. It takes into account the buying habit of the market. The market today is picky when it comes to buying meat. They lean towards less fat and more meat. Therefore, the meat processing industry, as well as grocery stores, are using state of the art fat tester to check for meat’s quality and amount of fat. Such technology also helps the grocery stores in pricing their meat right.
If you are going to search online, you will notice that there are plenty of fat testers and analyzers to choose from. They have different mechanisms. One of the ideal choices is the DSC digital fat tester.
Why should you choose digital fat tester?
Of all available fat testers today, the digital fat tester is a perfect choice. Why? Well here are the valid reasons:
- It accurately tests fat content for any types of meat, be it beef, pork, lamb, and poultry.
- It provides result even as low as 1% fat.
- Most digital fat analyzers come with a built-in balance that automatically measures the weight of the sample being tested.
- It is more sterile than other fat testing methods as digital fat testing is performed using a disposable sample holder. Other fat testers use glass vial and if such vials are not washed properly, then it could lead to contamination, which can greatly affect the rest result. Glass-free also means lessening the possibility of glass contamination in the meat product.
- A digital fat tester is easy to use primarily because it is automatic. Other fat testers require training to be used properly. Digital fat tester only requires minimal training. Hence, it can be used by someone even without any laboratory experience.
- Digital fat testers are highly durable. You can use them in any settings, be it in the meat production area, in the grocery store, and even at home.
- It improves your profit margin as it allows you to formulate within 1% of the target fat content.
Digital fat testers and analyzers are the new trends. They are a must-have tool in the meat processing industry. For more information please click here https://www.dscbalances.com/fat-analyzer/dsc-compact-digital-fat-analyzers