If you are an expat living in Holland and doing business in Holland, you need to know what taxes you need to pay in Holland and being a US citizen, what taxes you need to pay in the United States.   This is the time to find a good company for tax advice.

Tax advice

There are many companies that can offer you Dutch tax advice.  They will be able to tell you what you need to send to the Dutch government.  And almost every type of income you make is taxed. It will not matter if you earn money, win some money or give your money away, the tax department still wants their part.  That is also true of the US government.  On top of everything the rules are changing frequently, so you should find a good company for tax advice and stay with them.

Expat’s pay

If you are an expat you probably have many questions such as:

  • What taxes do you pay?
  • How do you pay taxes?
  • What are the tax rates?
  • Can you get tax free allowances or tax credits?
  • What is the deadline for a tax return?
  • When do you receive a tax return?
  • What is the 30{9391a6d72f92b172d68f865502bc0b9ca919cd513357a0811b20a79733f4996f} ruling?
  • What are the tax deduction possibilities?

A good Dutch tax company can answer these questions for you.  They have a specialty of giving tax advice for expats.  They can aid you with your Dutch taxes, no matter where you are living. If you would like to begin a business or start working as a freelancer, a good tax advice company can also aid you with an administration as well as contacts with the tax authorities.  They will be able to handle filing your taxes for you.

US taxes

Most of these companies will also be able to let you know how much of your earned income will also need to be taxed in the United States.  But the best thing to remember is to get information on both countries laws on filing your tax returns.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply